Problem with settings

Sevdije Kastrati

Hello,

I just registered in this forum, found it while i was doing research about JVC camera. i have a question.

The Production Company i work for just bought a new camera JVC Pro HD. I filmed with it, and i have a problem. The darker parts of the image seem like very low quality as if using gain, which i think has to do something with the settings.

Just wanted to see if anyone has had the same experience with this camera and if i can get some help.

Thanks a lot,

Sevdi

Kosovo

Hello,

I just registered in this forum, found it while i was doing research about JVC camera. i have a question.

The Production Company i work for just bought a new camera JVC Pro HD. I filmed with it, and i have a problem. The darker parts of the image seem like very low quality as if using gain, which i think has to do something with the settings.

Just wanted to see if anyone has had the same experience with this camera and if i can get some help.

Thanks a lot,

Sevdi

Kosovo

Can you comment on the lighting? Are you shooting in a low light or back lit situation?

Dan

Can you comment on the lighting? Are you shooting in a low light or back lit situation?

Dan

I am doing the first tests with the camera and i have shot in good lighting conditions(sunlight). but the shadows have too much grain... i have also tried indoor lighting, and all the darker parts come out like that. I am trying different settings and will see.

Any suggestion would be helpful...

Thanks a lot