Canada To The Rescue!!

Don't worry American TV viewers, the great Canadian TV machine is about to save you all from the evil clutches of the WGA. You will no longer be held hostage as the US nets are buying shows from North of the border:

http://tinyurl.com/34yrog

These "strike proof" shows are coming soon to a living room near you!

Now finally Canada will have the opportunity to swamp American airwaves with "Canadian values." Watch how characters injured in a shoot out are taken to a publically funded hospital where they receive world class treatment and don't worry if they have insurance to pay the bill!! Oh wait there won't be any shoot outs, no one has guns here.

R,

Don't worry American TV viewers, the great Canadian TV machine is about to save you all from the evil clutches of the WGA. You will no longer be held hostage as the US nets are buying shows from North of the border:

http://tinyurl.com/34yrog

These "strike proof" shows are coming soon to a living room near you!

Now finally Canada will have the opportunity to swamp American airwaves with "Canadian values." Watch how characters injured in a shoot out are taken to a publically funded hospital where they receive world class treatment and don't worry if they have insurance to pay the bill!! Oh wait there won't be any shoot outs, no one has guns here.

R,

Oh, Richard! Trying to pick a fight again . . . I wonder who will bite this time??

Finally the Canadians are here to save our ass, just like they did in WWII. After all the great things Richard has said of CTV in the past, I personaly can't wait!

Right, now you've got it ;)

R,

PS: We saved the whole world in WWII, not just the USA. :D

PS: We saved the whole world in WWII, not just the USA.

right, I always forget. But remember, you couldn't have saved the world if we didn't knock the dreaded mole-people back to the dark side of the moon. Thats why we got the land title to the moon, as part of the mole-people/nato pact.....come to think of it, who needs canadian TV? I think I just wrote a treatment to a great show there.