New Reel...

Marc Shap

Well done, Marc. You really started off with the eye candy.

What kind of mounts did you use on the beemer?

We had some different custom speed rail mounts on the 3 series and for the bike we got are mounting from doggicam. It worked out well.

marc

Hi Marc,

Awesome work- I really enjoyed the "new reel". What is the name of the track you used in the edit? I too love the way that the camera dutches with the movement of the bike. Great shot.

I think that your Narrative reel actually had some more stunning imagery (it was all very beautiful), but my only complaint with it would be the song selection. I just found that the music didn't drive the imagery as well as it could and for that reason found it a little less enjoyable to watch. It was very dramatic feeling, which I'm guessing is exactly what you are going for, but I found it a little too 'heavy' (not in the metal sense of course). Keep up the great work!

-S

Hi Marc,

Awesome work- I really enjoyed the "new reel". What is the name of the track you used in the edit? I too love the way that the camera dutches with the movement of the bike. Great shot.

I think that your Narrative reel actually had some more stunning imagery (it was all very beautiful), but my only complaint with it would be the song selection. I just found that the music didn't drive the imagery as well as it could and for that reason found it a little less enjoyable to watch. It was very dramatic feeling, which I'm guessing is exactly what you are going for, but I found it a little too 'heavy' (not in the metal sense of course). Keep up the great work!

-S

Thanks for the input. the name of the song is Soul town by "The Motherhood"

I will look into changing the score for the narrative reel, just really like that track.

marc