Anthony Minghella & Arthur C. Clarke died

Max Jacoby

• Premium Member

Anthony Minghella was totally loved by all he ever worked with. Many of the crew members I worked with had worked with him on various features. And they all said he was the nicest man - knew everbody's name on set, their family's name, made no distinction between stars or crew and cared for all of them - just an all round nice guy, apparently. And the world doesn't need more a**holes, so I'm genuinely sad he had to die so young.

Anthony Minghella was totally loved by all he ever worked with. Many of the crew members I worked with had worked with him on various features. And they all said he was the nicest man - knew everbody's name on set, their family's name, made no distinction between stars or crew and cared for all of them - just an all round nice guy, apparently. And the world doesn't need more a**holes, so I'm genuinely sad he had to die so young.

What a great writer as well, my favourite TV series of all time has to be the kids show The Storyteller, absolutly beatifull writing and some of the most recent imaginitive use of the english language.