Beaulieu 4008 M3 for sale

I'm selling a Beaulieu 4008 M3 model. This is the "pro" model with the manual zoom Schneider lens and a different body finish. The camera is in full working condition (tested without film) but since it hasn't been used for at least the last 2-3 years it will surely benefit from a service. The lens is clear, no fungus, no scratches, no nothing. The battery is recelled (450mAh). If anyone is interested, please contact me.I can send many photos. Camera is located in Greece, PayPal for payments accepted. Price? xmmm...due to rarity and the overall very good condition:

650 $US.

To avoid misunderstandings:

I tested the camera, it runs very smooth and I mean it. Everything is working as it should be. When I say about "benefit from a service" I mean that, in general, every camera should be checked before a serious project. That's all. The camera is optically mint, as you can see in the (heavily compressed) photos I uploaded, the lens is crystal clear, the lightmeter works just fine, motor runs smothly, etc, etc.

There is an original battery too (which still has some life!) and of course the charger.

The camera will be put on Ebay if there is no interest here.

post-22833-1207485400.jpg

post-22833-1207485429.jpg