Newly Joined...

Matt Hildreth

Hey guys,

I am new to the forum, so thought I would introduce myself to the community in this section (my apologise if this is in the wrong section)

Details about me:

Im 22, l live in Manchester, UK I've been working as a graphics designer & photographer for the last 4 years.

I am starting my 5 year university studies sortly; which I've been planning and saving for the last 4 years; some people think I am crazy studying for 5 years but I know I will becoming out with MA degree; the things you do to chase yours dreams & passions in life ;)

Since a early age i've been facinated by photography, flim and art; two of my favorite flims of all time that I will forever hold deep in my heart was Tom Thumb (1958) and also Jason and the Argonauts (1963) I used to watch them at least twice a day on my dads betamax; (hehe)

Other flims that have given me so much inspiration and drive:

• Farinelli (1994) Directed by Gerard Corbiau / Cinematography by Walther Vanden Ende
  • Ying xiong (Hero 2002) Directed by Yimou Zhang / Cinematography by Christopher Doyle (of my heros)
  • The Fountain (2006) Directed by Darren Aronofsky / Cinematography by Matthew Libatique (the most stunning flim of all time for me)
  • What Dreams May Come (1998) Directed by Vincent Ward / Cinematography by Eduardo Serra
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) Directed by Michel Gondry / Cinematography by Ellen Kuras

They are thousand more I can name, but I will leave them for another day.

I'll stop typing now, before people start falling asleep reading my thread. ;)