4 Arri HMI's for sale Par and Fresnel

Travis Moody

So I just decided to sell off my Arri HMI's from my grip truck. I have the following available:

2x Arri 1.2k HMI Fresnels (double ended), each includes 1 50' head cable, Dimmable Arri electronic ballast, lightly used bulb and barndoors............$2250 each

2x Arri 1.2k HMI Par systems (Par 64 sealed beam), each includes 1 50' head cable, 3 pc lens set, lens box, 3pc scrim set, compact Arri Magnetic Ballast, brand new bulb (used for 1 hour to break in) and brand new barndoors...................................$2500 each

2x Spare Arri Compact Magnetic Ballasts 1.2k..................................$500 each

1x Spare 1.2k head cable............................................. ....................$100

I will not have pics of these to send anyone until Monday and will post them on here at that time. If they don't sell fast on here or other forums, I will put them on ebay where similar systems sold for $200-$500 more recently.

I can provide you with my ebay screen name where you can see my 7800+ feedbacks and powerseller status. All of these prices do not include shipping and I would prefer to use paypal for the payment (with no extra charge to the buyer of course!)

PM Me if interested

Thanks for Looking,

Travis

• 2 weeks later...