Available PA/AC

Hey guys I am looking for anyone willing to give me the chance to PA or AC on their next project, I am not picky. I am seeking experience and friendly people who share the same love for film as I do. I just graduated high-school but I am not new to film. I own a cannon Xh-A1, and Final cut studio 2 and I have been making films since I was 16. I am by no means a pro, but I am looking for any on set experience I can get. I have a general education in film, because I have been in film classes since my freshmen year of High School. I have a car, a good personality, and I am a fast learner. So if any of you are looking for a Pa, or Assistant Camera, I live near La and have a lot of free time. I am willing to take paid or unpaid jobs. Im not hesitant to ask questions, and If I am not sure how do do a task I am the type of person who will figure it out. I am willing to work hard and long hours. I am not looking for glamour jobs, I just want to do what I love, and learn a lot. I look forward to working with all the talented people on this forum. Thank you for reading.

Please contact me through a PM, or just post in this topic.

You could also email me at

Grahamcracker587@mail.com

Thanks Again,

Graham Robbins,

(grahamcracker587@mail.com)

• Premium Member
Ok that makes sense so search for the Pa jobs until I get set experience. How do I get experience in the camera department? So that I could gradually work my way into AC and so on.

Thanks for the tip though

Try to get on at a rental house. They'll start you scrubbing cases and doing stuff like that but you'll also be able to learn equipment as you go. When you think you're ready, look for work as a loader and go from there.

• Premium Member
Awesome good tip Chris, I noticed you live in LA you know of any rental houses near Long beach?

I don't, all of the ones I know of are in the hollywood and burbank areas. I think cal state LB has some film activity. Perhaps you can volunteer on some of their crews to start learning and meeting people.

Yes they actually have a pretty nice film program I am considering going there as a school when I am done at the JC. There film program is impacted so I am sure lots of films are being created there. I will check if they have a rental house a lot of colleges do. Anyway thanks for your help Chris I really appreciate it. Also If anyone is willing to give me a shot as a Production Assistant I am ready to work hard and I would really owe you one.