Abtract cinematography -- "NATURAL RHYTHM"

Samuel

Nice!

I was impressed from the beginning with the crispness of the opening shot. I was a little bit puzzled by the blurry dots that faded in in the subsequent shots, and I was very impressed with how you got around to showing what they were. Really neat, I'm glad you filmed that so I didn't have to suffer the elements to appreciate it!

--Evan

Nice!

I was impressed from the beginning with the crispness of the opening shot. I was a little bit puzzled by the blurry dots that faded in in the subsequent shots, and I was very impressed with how you got around to showing what they were. Really neat, I'm glad you filmed that so I didn't have to suffer the elements to appreciate it!

--Evan

Thank you Evan. Yeah, some mosqitos did get their fill out of me but it was worth it. Amazing little insects. After observing their flight patterns and agilities and actually mating in mid-air...in slow motion -- it just blows me away how these creatures can master those flights in such a short time with the very few days that they have to live. Anyways, thanks for watching.

Moua

Edited by Samuel