Conversion LOMO anamorphic BAS22 , BAS23 , BAS25

Hi !

I think it information are interested for users who want to find set of LOMO roundfront anamorphic lenses . But all users to know that sometimes it is very difficult to find full set of anamorphic lenses BAS 22 ( F = 50 mm ) , BAS23 ( F = 75 ) and especially BAS25 ( F = 100 mm ) .Therefore it is possible to convert this lenses use only one front anamorphic element .Design of anamorphic lenses F 50mm - BAS 22 , F= 75mm - BAS23 and F = 100 mm - BAS25 has absolutely equal front anamorphic part that fit with bayonet ring to rear part of lens with different prime lenses on each focus .For example lens F = 100 mm has in rear part prime lens 35OKC2 - 100 - 2 .So if you have prime lenses ( need only block without barrel and mount ) for this anamorphic rear part then can make a conversion and use one front part anamorphic and 3 different parts of rear lens , so after tuning and adjusting you shall have 3 anamorphic lenses F = 50 , 75 , 100 mm and in this case you spent little money for purchase this set of lenses.Anamorphic part disconnect from rear part very easy by means of bayonet ring .I am attach some photo .

If some user is interested - you can order conversion from me .