Check out my work

A film I DP'd and operated on is showing again this Sunday at 4PM (central) on the SciFi network. Its called the Insatiable and we shot it on the VariCam in 2005 anamorphically using Canon's ACV235 CInemascope adapter. Although in ThinkFilm's infinite wisdom, for some reason they cropped it to 1:78, why? I really have NO IDEA. So, sometimes the frames will seem really weird with faces on extreme sides of the frame. This is not how its supposed to be, but, I would like feedback on lighting, movement, or anything else you think sucks.

Danka..

right on-

I'm curious- did you guys produce this with/through/for SciFi or was it an independent production picked up by them? The trailer looks quite a lot better than the usual movies they produce.

Is the DVD 1.78 as well?

I'll watch for it!

right on-

I'm curious- did you guys produce this with/through/for SciFi or was it an independent production picked up by them? The trailer looks quite a lot better than the usual movies they produce.

Is the DVD 1.78 as well?

I'll watch for it!

It was independently produced here in Austin, then bought by ThinkFilm. Released first on DVD 1:78, then premiered on SciFi in March. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Can you link a Youtube or something? even a trailer will be good..

I dont have the Sci-Fi channel :(

Yeah, sure here's the trailer:

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2945319193/

I have DirecTV and not sure what other cable services carry SciFi. It is available on Netflix and at select Blockbusters however.

-MW