Have a blast at my website and showreel thanks!

Mostly good images, and they move right along in the reel. There's a shot of a fountain that "doesn't speak to me." Also, that shots that are more about the celebrity in the shot, rather than the shot itself, kind of bother me, but that's part of the game. Last, I think the reel is in a teeny-tiny window. Play around w/ the pixel sizes of your QT, and see if you can embed something bigger.

Cheers.

Mostly good images, and they move right along in the reel. There's a shot of a fountain that "doesn't speak to me." Also, that shots that are more about the celebrity in the shot, rather than the shot itself, kind of bother me, but that's part of the game. Last, I think the reel is in a teeny-tiny window. Play around w/ the pixel sizes of your QT, and see if you can embed something bigger.

Cheers.

Thanks for the prompt reply! I've had loads of fun cutting this together "too long, cut it down, show a taster only, not the whole thing, get celebs in..etc" don't blame you for 'the' celeb shot.. - this was a corporate shoot, she happens to be there with her kids and I basically cornered her to talk! this sells :> I agree on the size but this is related to freebie hosting services, you get what you get but my coding skills have indeed improved!

Hi Daniel,

There are loads of positives but I'm going to mention what in my opinion you could improve on.

I think that your framing is great but as a dp I want to see a reel for a cam op that shows not only framing but also movement in different circumstances. I understand it is hard to get the toys but its up to you to be ingenious.

I also think that you need to play with dof a bit more.....nearly every shot has lots of dof.

Last thing that I can think of is the music....its too distracting. You want the viewers to concentrate on your shots, not to be hyped up by the music as essentially that becomes the focus.