Need feature script Co-writer

• Premium Member

Since I have a week off of my pre-production until my cast auditions, I decided to revisit some old feature scripts I was working on. One is finished another is still in the idea phase, but one of them is a large percentage done but I've hit a road block.

This is a drama script and it is currently at 57 pages but I can't seem to expand upon it. I don't want to junk the script, as I like the base idea, so now I'm looking for a co-writer who will review what I have and work to help this script get finished. If it sounds interesting to you, send me a private message with your email address or email me directly at: mpsoftware80@hotmail.com

Feel free to ask questions in this thread so everyone can see.

Since I have a week off of my pre-production until my cast auditions, I decided to revisit some old feature scripts I was working on. One is finished another is still in the idea phase, but one of them is a large percentage done but I've hit a road block.

This is a drama script and it is currently at 57 pages but I can't seem to expand upon it. I don't want to junk the script, as I like the base idea, so now I'm looking for a co-writer who will review what I have and work to help this script get finished. If it sounds interesting to you, send me a private message with your email address or email me directly at: mpsoftware80@hotmail.com

Feel free to ask questions in this thread so everyone can see.

I know a good writer to talk to. I'll let you know.

Hi,

Have you thought about posting it on Zoetrope.com? It's a virtual studio where writers and filmmakers go to post work for review. It's a great website and it's free. Francis Coppola created it a while back and I've post a few things up on there and have received great feedback.

You could post it there and say what you said here and maybe that could open the door some more.