how camera moves through the objects?

Hi - Lot of times I have seen camera moving through walls, doors, rooms...it doesnt jumps or moves left or right. its keeps on going straight and looks like it just went through the objects to move ahead. for Ex Panic room has such a shot.

How do you do that and is it possible to do it with Sony Z1P?

Thanks

Hi - Lot of times I have seen camera moving through walls, doors, rooms...it doesnt jumps or moves left or right. its keeps on going straight and looks like it just went through the objects to move ahead. for Ex Panic room has such a shot.

How do you do that and is it possible to do it with Sony Z1P?

Thanks

It's not the camera. It's the Visual Effects team that builds objects in the computer then places them in the plate that was shot on a practical set.

• Premium Member

Nothing real about it. All created by combinations of various computer graphics and camera movement. Take the very common shot of zooming out from a house to see the entire earth. Various creations of camera shots that are all seamlessly added to one another to make it look like the camera moves 20,000 from the earth. Did a shot through a wall recently. Part camera as I shot moving up to the wall and then shooting the shot from the other side. Graphics were created that represented the inner wall. All dissolved and layered to look like the camera really did it.