ECN-2/ECP-2E Stills Processing

K Borowski

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still not up and running with the still-length movie film processing service I had wanted to start up at the beginning of this calendar month. I apologize for the delay. It has been caused by not, as of yet, being able to get the Wing Lynch reprogrammed, and a few holdups with securing chemistry.

Hopefully, within two weeks we will be up and running though. I am going to keep my prices in line with those offered by RGB, but offer scanning for less, one-lite, as well as individually timed prints, and pushing, pulling, and full to partial bleach bypass.

As I've mentioned earlier, for right now, I will be using a slide copier, so these won't be contact-printed slide/prints.

Right now, I guess I am in search of film classes, contacts in the industry, and other people who are interested in this service, perhaps set photographers.

If anyone knows people that would be interested in trying this out, please let them know!

Karl,

I am definitly interesyed in your service. I shoot alot of film on a regular basis. I bought a bunch of RGB's film the week they were closing thier doors. I also reload the canisters with short ends that I use. Send me a message when you are ready.

Thanks