535 digital counter

Matias Nicolas

hi, Im shooting a steadyness test with a 535, and I have a a doubt ...! does the counter counts back when you put the camera in reverse? ej : you shoot ..20 mts, and without taking the mag, you want to rewind the material, so you set the camera in reverse... does the counter , which you left in 20 mts, starts going back to 19 , 18 , 17 ... mts ? or not ?...

hi, Im shooting a steadyness test with a 535, and I have a a doubt ...! does the counter counts back when you put the camera in reverse? ej : you shoot ..20 mts, and without taking the mag, you want to rewind the material, so you set the camera in reverse... does the counter , which you left in 20 mts, starts going back to 19 , 18 , 17 ... mts ? or not ?...

I seem to recall that it does- not 100%, but if memory serves it does actually go backwards to reflect reverse running.

• 4 years later...

And to the MTS to MP4 with MTS to MP4 Converter it is more and more popular. MTS to MP4 Converter is a conversion that is specially designed to convert to MP4 MTS to the image and the perfect voice. MP4 MTS conversion are able to convert to the audio from the audio at will, by converting the picture from a video, and extracts an image from a video other. MTS Converter will support you to customize the output size at a bit rate calculator latest.

I will continue to share more about mts related software article describes, if you want to know some of the latest information, please visit the article published sources.

More Info Source: http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/1924222/blog/30548152/