Cinematography in 1 Year, Los Angeles Area?

Hi,

I'm looking for a 1 year max. program in hands-on cinematography. Ideally, in the Los Angeles - San Francisco area, but also considering New York.

I've been considering (dreaming of) the AFI and NFTS uk programs, but cannot devote 2 years to it (apart from even got selected). Money is not exactly an issue.

I'm a working tv cameraman with experience as gaffer and assistant camera / DIT in commercials and some features, but my formal education was more media based (TV, some film), and I'm looking for something to aim my career at dping, and open myself to american and canadian markets.

I've been considering the LA Film School, but really don't know if it will fit my needs (I'm not interested in topics I've already studied such as production, film studies, etc...), since I'm looking for something more cinematography-centered.

The Maine Workshop's cinematography residency seems pretty much what I'm looking for, but I cannot find any info on prices and it's a bit far from the industry. I would like to devote some of my time to apprenticeships or collaborations.

Hope anybody can recommend a program, wether in California area or New York that could fit my needs.

Thanks

Jose