FS: Modulus 3000 Wireless Transmitter and Transvideo Pegasus Receiver with cables

Randy Che

Up for Sale

a set of Modulus 3000 Video Transmitter and Transvideo Pegasus Receiver with various cables that'll work on Arri, Anton, and Red cameras.

This complete kit comprises of the MODULUS transmitter, ( video only ), and the TRANSVIDEO PEGASUS receiver, ( ser# 9DS0449 ), plus all connecting cables. The cables are: 1/ Lemo 6 to Modulus power cable for Aaton 16mm XTR/Prod'/Xtera...... 2/ Lemo 8 to Modulus power cable for Aaton 35 III and Arri cameras....... 3/ Lemo 4 to Modulus power cable for RED ONE Camera....... 4/ 4 Pin XLR to Lemo 6 power cable.......

The PEGASUS is battery powered and the supplied cables are in two parts. Part one connects to the "power in" on the PEGASUS and has a 6 pin male LEMO on the other end that can connect with a battery that has a LEMO 6 power port, ( ie: Aaton batteries )....The second cable has a 6 pin female LEMO that connects to the LEMO 6 on the power-in cable and the other end has a 4 pin male XLR power connector to provide a standard battery power connection.

I bought this around 1 month ago online from Peter Mullet from New York. It is never used by me on set, but tested by myself and by David Hable, the owner of Cramped Attic Technology and a well respected engineer here in Vancouver. The unit gives a steady and very strong signal, and the LEMO 4 to Modulus cable for RED Camera is brand new and made by David.

The reason for selling is because this thing really is a luxury for me, and the chance for me to actually use it is slim since I am not a steaducam Op.

I am asking $2600 CAD for the whole kit or best offer. Please email me at

randy_che0404@hotmail.com

if interested, or you can call

if you want to speak to me directly.

I except bank transfer, or if you are local here in Vancouver, inspection and pick up are always welcomed.

Thank you for looking

Sincerely

R. Che

Image Flare Films

Cinematographer

post-23433-1221804943.jpg