A Plea for some experience

Hi, I am looking for some experienced DOPs that i can work with in order to grow in my art.

so if anyone is willing to take on a enthusiastic person who is willing to work hard and learn, then please let me know, as i would love to meet you.

I am relatively talented in most areas of working in moving image (Just so you know, i am not deadweight). I want to grow with experience.

have almost finished working camera on a feature up in leeds called 'Last day's of edgar harding' with DOP David Beaumont

if anyone would like to meet that would be great :) , i am currently living in London (UK)

Kindest Regards

Carl Spring

It would help out some if you posted a resume, CV, or website of something to show your work. You probably won't get many jobs by just saying that you're "talented in your field." The only sort of thing that you'll get by just saying that is an unpaid PA spot.

you are right steve :). unfortunately, i haven't set up a website yet with any recent work (and have my edit suite currently being lent to a friend, and my CV is a bit thin(so isn't worth posting just yet). so here is a link to my old myspace page http://www.myspace.com/thegoof , most work on there is outdated but are some general small examples of work i did as a student, please feel free to take a look.

cheers