For Sale: Arriflex SR3 Package

Grant Spotts

Arri SR3 Camera Package for sale. Asking price is $25,000. All reasonable offers considered. Listed equipment is in excellent used condition. The camera shows normal wear cosmetically from use over the years. It has been recently completely overhauled by Arriflex in Germany and has not been used since its return to me earlier this year. Over $7,000 was spent on the service.

The following description is taken directly from the Arri/Burbank Invoice dated 1/31/08 and describes the work done to the camera: "Due to a severe intermittent fault, the camera was sent to A&R for repair. Camera was completely dismantled, cleaned and movement lubricated. Defective parts were replaced-flange focal distance, paralax and sharpness were readjusted-iris was cleaned-TCQuartz was replaced-MP print was repaired-system housing was controlled, diode mount was exchanged. Camera was CPL. adjusted and new assembled. Camera was CPL. CP controlled, electronical end test was carried out and noise level test was done. Camera was double checked in Burbank for Flange, Ground Glass, Paralax, and timing." You may contact me with your email address and I'll be happy to attach a PDF file of the actual invoice.

Included are the following: SR3 standard body; Modular video assist handle; B&W CCD video assist camera; Arri PL lens mount adapter; Super16 ground glass; Regular 16 ground glass; Heden zoom motor; Microforce Zoom controller; Arri 24V Battery charger; 2-24V on board batteries (batteries will need to be re-celled); 12V accessory splitter; Battery cable set; Body and lens mount caps; 2-400? TC magazines; On board lens support rods; Excaliber Transport Case.

Contact me for further information at (619) 468 3582 or email me at gjspotts@yahoo.com.