Revised Reel and Resume

Cody Bradley

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback on my last reel. I finished reworking it to give it more energy and suit the subject better. I know its all motocross, but those are the projects I have been working on for the past few years. Do you think it works as a sports reel? I also finished my resume. Let me know what you think.

http://destroyerfilms.com/Movies/Reel.mov

Thanks,

Cody

On your resume, I would cut it down to one page. The last page has most of the info people are seeking. When someone is going through hundreds of resumes they won't bother reading the entire first page, they just glance over it. Your resume has to be brief and get straight to the point of your experience. What you mention on the first page is the type of thing you would discuss in person during an interview.

I suggest throwing out the first page and taking the last page and changing it just slightly. Move your "completed projects" to the top and then have your "other work experience" below, if at all. If Destroyer Films is your company then you should list yourself as the owner. Listing yourself as "Self employed through Destroyer Films" is unclear as to whether you are the owner or a freelance employee.