Kodak Cine A handcrank

Ray Morgenweck RIP

I just purchased a Kodak Cine A. Ive freed up the focus, which was frozen and reset the focus calibration. Its ready to shoot.

A few questons....anyone out there working with this Ol gal?

Im thinking of altering it to take single sprocket, since I intend to do a lot of shooting. Any tips?? thanks

Edited by ray morgenweck

I just purchased a Kodak Cine A. Ive freed up the focus, which was frozen and reset the focus calibration. Its ready to shoot.

A few questons....anyone out there working with this Ol gal?

Im thinking of altering it to take single sprocket, since I intend to do a lot of shooting. Any tips?? thanks

Mike over at the Cine Kodak collector's forum knows a lot about these cameras:

http://messages.cinekodak.org/index.php

Ah, that's a beauty. Would love to shoot with one of those.

Well, theres another one on ebay right now, from the same seller.

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think finding the tripod head was a major score....it was on ebay with one of those irritating LONG auctions that started at a buck or so. Heck with that. I emailed the seller, made him a silly money offer, and he took it! The tripod is unique to the camera, and the legs are Kodak ones that I modified with original style attachments to the head.

Edited by ray morgenweck

I think finding the tripod head was a major score....it was on ebay with one of those irritating LONG auctions that started at a buck or so. Heck with that. I emailed the seller, made him a silly money offer, and he took it! The tripod is unique to the camera, and the legs are Kodak ones that I modified with original style attachments to the head.

I would love to but my funds are tight right now having been in the hospital and medical bills to pay off. I'm even looking to sell off some of my gear to make ends meet.