Exporting Stills from the footage

Malik Sajid

I need to export couple of stills from the footage that i have. The stills exported needs to have a good quality resolution wise, as i might use them for print.

I tried to export from Adobe Premiere and FCP as well. But no quality.

What should i do to get good quality stills? Do i have to use some third party softwares or what?

I'll be grateful

Sajid

if the footage come from film i recomend to scan the frames you want to 4k rez that way your gonna ahve a good image for print.

if the footage comes from video is what you have no more rez possible. but you can enlarge it in photoshop.

bye!

GT

I need to export couple of stills from the footage that i have. The stills exported needs to have a good quality resolution wise, as i might use them for print.

What should i do to get good quality stills? Do i have to use some third party softwares or what?

I'll be grateful

Sajid

I'll be grateful

Sajid

Well if you shot on video what you see is what you get. If it's SD DV footage then a 720X480 still is the best you can do. Just make sure your play head is parked on a full frame and not a field when you do the export.

If you reduce your 720X480 frame to 50% it will look not too bad in print.

R,