For a first time on the RED, that's a pretty fine looking spec. The lighting seems balanced, the colors are saturated. Very film-like to the eye.

I just took an interest in the RED no more than a week ago, and from what I've seen here and elsewhere, it looks like a very good camera system.

Keep up the good work!

Kevin

Just finished this. First time shooting on the Red. What do you all think? Comments Concerns? Appreciate it, Thanks.

Dan,

Looks great. If I could say only one thing it would be to work on controlling those reflections in the bottle, mainly in the first shot. I am not sure about the size of your work space but one way to draw less detail out of your reflections, ie shadows in the silk frame etc would be to pull them back and throw more juice through them. Just a little picky thing I noticed in an attempt to give you some critical feedback. But then again its a photo shoot so the lights reflections in the bottle can appear diagetic.

I got to say Dan, it looks really good. Any time you need anything just let me know.

David Cronin

LMU brother

http://www.dainsworth.com/Daniel_Ainsworth...pher/cooks.html

take it easy,

-Daniel

• 2 weeks later...