Sekonic L-358 FLASH MASTER - $150

Martin Yernazian

this is a great light meter, I bought it for 250 dollars, I just don't use it anymore.

User-friendly, affordable meter with advanced features and Optional Wireless Triggering.

Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings (in full-stop mode). Meter can also display shutter-speeds and apertures in half or third-stop increments to mirror the exposure settings on your camera.

Sekonic RT-32 Radio Transmitter Module installs easily, enabling wireless, Selective Quad Triggering of PocketWizard-enabled electronic flash units up to 100i away

Swivel-mounted head (270-degrees) allows for uninterrupted visual contact with LCD screen from any reading angle

Incident readings of three-dimensional subjects are taken using the Lumisphere fully extended, and retract the Lumisphere for selective, narrower-field readings for flat-field objects such as artwork. For reflected readings, a Lumigrid (included) replaces the Lumisphere.

Dust-proof and splash-proof (JIS Standard Water Resistance Class 4). Weather-sealed against dust storms, nori??easters, and the occasional rogue wave

At ISO 100, the EV measurement range is -2 to 22.9. Aperture ranges from f/1 to f/90.9 with a shutter-speed span of 60-seconds to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1-sec to 1/1000th for flash). For cinema applications frame-rates can be set from 2 to 360 frames-per-second. ISO range can be set from 3 to 8000 in third-stop increments

Up to 9 readings can be stored in memory for meter averaging and contrast evaluations in Aperture and Shutter priority modes

1/4-inch tripod socket for mounting meter in subject area

Includes Lumigrid (Reflected Light Attachment), Carry Case, Strap, synchro terminal cap, CR123A lithium battery

Best L-358.jpg