Music Video

justinbrown

Hi,

I graduated 6 months, Im 21 years old and finding it really hard to find work, most people say that my age counts against me so I've just managed to get a copy of a music video i shot last year, its only a clip, the rest will be put up once its released in February, so i thought i'd put it up here to see what you all think and if its worth me with holding my age from potential directors/producers, it was shot for £3500.

I used super16 Fuji. Zeiss super speeds

http://vimeo.com/2761129

Justin

www.justin-brown.co.uk

Hey Justin,

I saw your video and although I'm not a fan of R&B I thought that your video looked nice.

You are right in saying that age does come into it when you are asking someone to trust you.

Trust comes from experience and as a dp you are out there battling for the same work with other dp's who have had more time and experience than you. So unless you have bundles of that it is very hard to change the system and the way it works.

It's not impossible but it is very hard!

It seems that you are a bit demoralised by the way you have written your post and all I can say to you is keep going. You certainly have the talent the rest is down to a kind soul out there to give you a chance. I'm sure it will happen.

Good luck!

Edited by Serge Teulon