Behind The Scenes

Edrick Smith

Does anyone have any good links to videos on YouTube or Vimeo of behind the scenes of film sets?

Also anyone seen Studio 60? I just finished watching the first and only season. I'm curious as to why it got canceled good show. Anyone recommend other shows like that?

WAs that the one that was like 30 Rock, only dramatic and not comedic? With Matthew Perry? I think I heard it went away because people generally aren't interested in the behind--the-scenes workings of the film and television industry (save for other people in said industry). 30 Rock doesn't count, 'cause it's about as concerned with the TV show where it's set as Scrubs is with medicine. Remember "Action?" with Jay Mohr? I caught some reruns years after it aired, and found it pretty entertaining. I guess the rest of the country didn't.

I do love the into of Studio 60 and yes that's the show with Matt. I guess the Pilot episode was right about what type of TV we watch to some extent heh. I personally thought it was excellent along with the other people I showed it to. Then again we're all going to school to get into the Film / TV Industry. I personally love the president of NBS's dislike of reality TV and look what happened to the show it got canned while other Reality TV style shows still go on.