For Sale: Sony Alpha A300 DSLR.

Matthew Buick

Hello.

With regret I'm selling my pretty much brand-new Sony Alpha A300 DSLR. It's effectively the same camera as the A350, only it has 10.2 Megapixels instead of 14.0. It's a wonderful camera. There's a lovely crisp viewfinder, two great lenses that focus and zoom lovely and smoothly, and a fantastic folding live view that I've found really useful for getting shots from unusual angles. It's also has loads of manual picture ajustments. All in all it's a lovely camera, and I'm sure it'll make someone as happy as it's made me.

The camera is in immaculate condition, not a scratch or dng anywhere on it's body or lenses, at the worst the lenses and screen may need a little wipe, but I'll do that myself. I've probably only taken 200 or so shots with it, and been on only one outing with it, so it's not nearly old enough for any sort of wear or tear.

I'm selling it because after buying it I learn't that a Nikon DSLR will take the same lenses as a Nikon FM2 (which I own) and I have a lot of nice lenses which aren't being put to use at the moment. Nothing is wrong with the camera at all.

I paid £479.00 in Jessops on the second or third of this month. I'd like to make £400 back, but I'm open to offers. Or I'll prefferably swap the camera for a Nikon D80 of similar condition, or a D40 with a really nice wide zoom or macro lens.

Thanks for reading! :)

Edited by Matthew Buick