Wide Angle Lens Converters

aseely

I have recently bought an ag-dvx100 and now wish to purchase a wide angle lens. I have gone to Abel Store to look at the lenses because they seem to have fairly reasonable prices. I am currently thinking of purchasing one of these three lenses: CP-VS-06WA-DVX (This wide angle adapter for the DVX100/A is ideal when full zoom isn't needed. It offers a 40% wider angle of view, and allows partial zoom capability. It is a .6X wide angle adaptor.), PN-AG-LW7208G (This wide angle adapter from Panasonic allows you to shoot wider images even in shallow space. It offers 0.8x magnification on a 72mm lens mount.), or CP-VS-07CV-DVX (Add the .7X Wide Angle Converter for shots requiring a wider angle of view and full zoom capabilities. The .7X adds 30% more coverage throughout the range). I think I am going to buy the CP-VS-07CV-DVX lens because it offers full zoom capabilities. I am not very experienced in the area of lenses since I mainly write and direct. Any helpful words of wisdom from cinematography buffs would be appreciated. Thanks. (This is an awesome site by the way. I'm glad a cinematography friend showed it to me.)