I am Ghost

"The saddest story never told"

3276254665_474aaf6f02.jpg

Sen Dog (from Cypress Hill)

"Capo"

3277074136_bc7af9fcc4.jpg

Loren Battle

"Remeber the Archer"

The question is should I remove the first two videos? they are deftly different style. Is the reel short enough for people who don't like that style to look past them? and Is it plus to have some different styles on your reel?

for the loren battle video:

"coffee creamer I need lots of Coffee Creamer" I had discovered on an odd efx shoot the day before how great coffee creamer worked as atmosphere.

So I asked for it and they delivered... but it was going to take a wile so for the first shot we used dry wall dust... wich I'm sure was highly toxic... then the rest of the day we used Coffee creamer... which a week latter we found out was highly

www.vincentpascoe.com

As good as your work is, I have to say that all that content on a continuous reel makes it feel like its too long.

However, I think that you should look at presenting your work on your website differently.

Instead of having one viewer with all your work, how about having individual window viewers for different jobs....a bit like you did in one of your posts above.

Like that you can show all of your work without having to compromise and you give the viewer the option to pick and choose what they want to watch, plus it makes you look a bit busier.

Guest Evan Pierre

Flamable is right! ;)

I like Serge's suggestion. If you do decide to keep all five playing together in a continuous reel i would suggest moving numbers 1 or 2 to a later position in the reel. The first two videos are very bright colorwise and the last three are blander (not in a bad way). It would be nice to mix them up a bit more.

Variety is good, great looking work!

I just said I needed it to Rain Coffee creamer...

Jarred Wilson was my gaffer... but he also has a art department background which is great when I have crazy Ideas...in moments they had this...he also looks rocking in sunglasses...

2711169519_74b9915171.jpg

lucky the 1902 brothel was falling apart and we where able to stick a grip up there... which we almost left up there at lunch...

2711209009_7d9ac91892.jpg

thanks for all the feedback... its impossible to make everyone happy...

Yeah I was putting the first too up front since they are more well known... sen dog is from Cypress hill but he hasent done as much solo work... But I figure the people that like the more pop/country stuff would get turned off and stop the reel if they didn't see something or someone they knew... the people that like the darker stuff Im hopeing they stick around for a minute...

I'm always torn between mixing things up and trying to give the reel a direction... Lite to dark... is a nice Idea but it might make people think I've done less stuff then mixing it up...

but now the question is should I make just a hip hop reel or just a grunge reel... for someone that would like the country one they might get scared by the Cookie monster rock...How many reels do you need!?...and yeah I tried to pull out the most digestible part of the screaming one...