Gretag i1 Photo Spectrophotometer

Mike Lary

Hey folks,

I'm selling my personal spectro, single user, in great shape. It captures spectral data that can be used with the supplied software for calibration and characterization of monitors (LCD and CRT) and printers (RGB and multi-ink). You can also use it to take ambient readings, and to take spot measurements of objects for color reference (useful for creating color palettes for programs like Photoshop and Illustrator). The hardware is upgradable if you need to profile printers with postscript RIPs.

I've been using it to profile my monitor before color correction and for an archival photo printer (Epson 2200), but I sold my printer and my good monitor, so I have little use for it. I hate to see it go, but times are tough and I'd rather have some cash in hand than have this sitting in a box unused.

If you have any questions about it, feel free to give me a shout. I have it posted on eBay with photos. I'll stop the auction early and sell it for a reasonable offer, or re-open the auction with a buy-it-now price so you have buyer security.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330307378486