Website and Reel Feedback

Hello All,

I've recently reworked my website and reels. I would love to have some feedback on how everything looks.

Any and all comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Here's the site - www.sinisakukic.com

thanks

Sinisa Kukic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest John Doody

Hi Sinisa,

I took a look at your site & I think it looks very good-clean & organized. Organized being very key in my opinion. I liked your use of your name as a button to return to your main page, too. Think I'll be bookmarking you so I can steal some organizational ideas when I work on my site in the near future. My only complaint to you is the size of the videos. I imagine you wanted get more footage on, so you compressed more? For me, it made it harder to watch through everything completely, but I did like what I saw. Perhaps showing less of your first two longer reels in order to decrease the amount of compression so viewers won't have to squint to view your work. It just made it hard on the eyes, and I'm someone who wanted to get through the entire reels. I'd guess others might not be so willing or forgiving to watch such a small viewing area. For me, the Experimental Reel was the most engaging and held my attention the longest. Pretty cool. Keep it up.

Thanks for taking a look. I appreciate the feedback. I've been contemplating for a while now if I should increase the video size. I guess that's what I'll be doing this weekend.

Thanks a bunch

Sinisa Kukic

Cinematographer

San Francisco - Los Angeles

www.sinisakukic.com

Hi Sinisa,

I took a look at your site & I think it looks very good-clean & organized. Organized being very key in my opinion. I liked your use of your name as a button to return to your main page, too. Think I'll be bookmarking you so I can steal some organizational ideas when I work on my site in the near future. My only complaint to you is the size of the videos. I imagine you wanted get more footage on, so you compressed more? For me, it made it harder to watch through everything completely, but I did like what I saw. Perhaps showing less of your first two longer reels in order to decrease the amount of compression so viewers won't have to squint to view your work. It just made it hard on the eyes, and I'm someone who wanted to get through the entire reels. I'd guess others might not be so willing or forgiving to watch such a small viewing area. For me, the Experimental Reel was the most engaging and held my attention the longest. Pretty cool. Keep it up.

Guest John Doody

No problem. I also found I could download the QT file to my computer after I commented, & then I could make it bigger, but it's much too pixelated/distracting for my taste from what I think is most important-how your video actually looks & your style. I think the size increase will be well worth the effort spent re-compressing & adding it to the site. I'll check back to see how it progresses.

-JD

Thanks for taking a look. I appreciate the feedback. I've been contemplating for a while now if I should increase the video size. I guess that's what I'll be doing this weekend.

Thanks a bunch

Sinisa Kukic

Cinematographer

San Francisco - Los Angeles

www.sinisakukic.com