The sample footage for fx1

Kerem

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen more sample vids from the fx1 but there is a common problem which i see in every vid.

First of all in watching Kerr's sample vids and even with the cineframe mods of and cinegamma the picture is jerky alot .

İ want to know if thats from the camera or is it from the codecs that they edited or exported the video ?

pls could someone tell me why this is happening because i want to buy this cam if its really good .

For a student it looks execellent but if its soo jerky i wouldnt want to buy it

meanwhile my pc is P4 3.GHZ 1GHZ DDR-RAM 120 Serial Ata harddrive and one the best Asus Mainboard card. would this pc be good enough to edit HD videos??

I have seen more sample vids from the fx1 but there is a common problem which i see in every vid.

First of all in watching Kerr's sample vids and even with the cineframe mods of and cinegamma the picture is jerky alot .

İ want to know if thats from the camera or is it from the codecs that they edited or exported the video ?

pls could someone tell me why this is happening because i want to buy this cam if its really good .

For a student it looks execellent but if its soo jerky i wouldnt want to buy it

meanwhile my pc is  P4 3.GHZ    1GHZ DDR-RAM    120 Serial Ata harddrive and one the best Asus Mainboard card.  would this pc be good enough to edit HD videos??

I haven't seen those sample vids but we have these cameras around too. And there is some stuttering in the clips. But since we haven't really found a way how to edit this (right now, capturing with DVHSCap then converting to something we can check), I can't really say where the problem is created. Since it is really heavy however I think it has something to do with this not really evolved workflow. The stuttering is sometimes is so heavy, I can't think sony would release it like this...

(ah.. and it's not the machine I'm playing it on, since I also tested on our "flame" which plays back more heavy stuff without problems)

-k