WANTED: 15m(50ft) Lomo developing tank

Rachel Rayns

I have been looking for this tank, but it seems that only 10m ones can be found. I just lost out of a 15m with two spirals on ebay spain (ARGH!).

I'd pay £120 including p+p or I'm willing to pick up if within the London,Surrey or Norfolk area.

If you're abroad let me know, I might be willing to pay the extra shipping.

I have been looking for this tank, but it seems that only 10m ones can be found. I just lost out of a 15m with two spirals on ebay spain (ARGH!).

I'd pay £120 including p+p or I'm willing to pick up if within the London,Surrey or Norfolk area.

If you're abroad let me know, I might be willing to pay the extra shipping.

Last time I was in the market they popped up about 2-3 times a year - I have all the models, 10, 2x15 and 30m - I'd like to keep the 2x15 in case the 30m one should break or whatever - sorry ! (unless however, a really good offer should arrive in my PM box, but please dont be offended by refusal, I am keen to keep it)

keep up the search tho - good hunting :)

Last time I was in the market they popped up about 2-3 times a year - I have all the models, 10, 2x15 and 30m - I'd like to keep the 2x15 in case the 30m one should break or whatever - sorry ! (unless however, a really good offer should arrive in my PM box, but please dont be offended by refusal, I am keen to keep it)

keep up the search tho - good hunting :)

Thanks Chris. I understand the feeling of not letting it go... I'm afraid 120 is my limit really :(

.. After contacting the seller of the spanish one that got away, he seems to think he may be able to source another for me - So theres hope there.

ah, the mods might close it but I guess there is anecdotal information here so it might stay.

but, more to the point - good work - they are messy things to use, and dont process important footage until you have got some good results from it - and um, oh yeh, have fun ! ;)

Thanks Chris.

I went to a Nowhere lab workshop on processing super8. Seeing how it's done was really helpful, because I always seem to overthink/fret when I read the formal instructions..Also, realized how much cheaper it would be..if I'm really going to go for this shooting film malarkey I need to make my costs manageable.

Yes, there will be much practicing loading with junk film before processing anything. Luckily my first project is experiment filmmaking - which could happily include my processing mishaps.