KEM 35mm flatbed for removal - Sydney, Australia

Chris Millar

The item discussed here:

http://www.cinematography.com/index.php?sh...;hl=KEM+flatbed

Is up for removal in Botany, Sydney, Australia within the next two weeks or it will be trashed...

Please please someone take it off my hands, I would love to keep it and if someone sympathetic to old gear such as this could provide an area that would be greatly appreciated, but I understand that as I'm out of the country and unable to assist in removal or find an alternative place for it to wait to be refurbished here it is on offer for free...

There is some 16mm stuff in there also if you'd like it - my work circumstances are your gain!

If my PM box fills up leave a post here expressing interest and I'll endeavor to get in touch ASAP

cheers all

n759894202_1656666_7354.jpg

OH MAN and that's the little portable model too. If ONLY it were in the US, I would to take it in a heartbeat!! I'll check just to see, but I'm fairly certain shipping all the way over here would be cost prohibitive, plus there may not be anyone who could even put it on a pallet and strap it down, much less crate it. One of you Aussie guys or gals should jump on this, It looks like it would even fit in an apartment. Don't let it end up in the junk yard!!! :o