Screencraft: Cinematography OOP book for sale

Ray Noori

Hi guys,

I've decided to part ways with one of my most prized posessions, the inspirational, informative, and beautifully put together book Screencraft: Cinematography by Peter Ettedgui. It's a part of the Screencraft series and has been out of print for a while. It is extremely hard to find, I got my copy for $100 from a seller in Singapore! There are two copies used on Amazon.com starting at $181!

http://www.amazon.com/Cinematography-Scree...4281&sr=8-1

I'm asking for $75. The book is in excellent, pristine condition. Let me know if you would like pictures of it or if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Ray

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys,

I've decided to part ways with one of my most prized posessions, the inspirational, informative, and beautifully put together book Screencraft: Cinematography by Peter Ettedgui. It's a part of the Screencraft series and has been out of print for a while. It is extremely hard to find, I got my copy for $100 from a seller in Singapore! There are two copies used on Amazon.com starting at $181!

http://www.amazon.com/Cinematography-Scree...4281&sr=8-1

I'm asking for $75. The book is in excellent, pristine condition. Let me know if you would like pictures of it or if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Ray

• 2 months later...
Hey Ray - just checked the prices on Amazon for the book - two guys selling the book. One guy for 500.00 - lol - another for 250.00 - I wish I hadn't written notes all over my copy - good luck - kev

LOL! I know, it's really an amazing book and I'm glad I kept mine in good shape!