2 WORKING 35MM KONVAS MOTION PICTURE CAMERA PACKAGES FOR SALE $2400obo

Guest alamofilms

Guest alamofilms

2 FULL WORKING 35MM KONVAS MOTION PICTURE CAMERA PACKAGES $2400 or offer

(AND one is mint condition)

FOR SALE WITH LENSES AND EXTRA MAGS. DOCUMENTARY STYLE "KONVAS" MOS Later 1M style Turret design "Black" style model that can shoot any type of 35mm film even 1hour photo style small rolls Kodak OR BH perf. capable.

I am selling 2 working camera packages and here is the best part:

ONE of the cameras is BRAND NEW condition. I do not mean excellent condition.. or very good.. I mean mint never used and stored well. I purchased it from a Estonia TV station that had it in storage and never used it. It still has the original wax paper wrappings which you can see in some of the pictures of the Mag Cases. The other camera I actually had to pay more money for but I wanted a back-up or b-camera if anything happened to the the A camera for piece of mind when shooting. I have ran about 100 feet of film through the NEW camera to check lubrication and resolution, then oiled the camera and then put it away 2 years ago.

several folks in US.. one in Los Angeles upgrade repair and stock parts for these cameras. Standard specs on these kind of cameras:

Motor- electrical motor.

Film frame- 16 x 22 mm.

Film- 35 mm.

Film cassettes- Metal, quck change, daylight load film cassettes for 200 ft (60 m) around 400 feet for the larger 120 m cassette

This also means that all the components for that package are ALSO NEW

mint condition new lenses, new motor, new mags, etc.

These cameras are Ideal for Short End shoots or music videos Also used often for Crash or car mount cams. Video samples of projects shot with this camera are all over the web and I can send you links if you are curious.

Often sold on EBAY from eastern european brokers (sometimes in questionable condition) camera packages like these run between 700 and 2900 USD depending on what is in the package but I do not think I have EVER seen a Konvas camera in this condition sold from a dependable US source at ANY price.

Ideal for Short End shoots or music videos Also used often for Crash or car mount cams.

Package includes multiple lenses : 10 LENSES AND 6 ARE BRAND NEW Condition FROM "A" Package

2-135mm lenses , 2-75mm lenses, 3-50mm lenses, 1-35mm lens, 1 28mm with 1 extra 28mm that has kind of a broken mount I think

8- 60 meter compact mags with adapters for various film spool sizes and ideal for short ends or hand held shoots. Most are brand new

3 -120 meter Mags very good to great condition

3- accumulator Motor speed battery box connector systems, 1 is new/mint but with broken screw hole, 1 is good back up working unit, 1 is for parts only

2- working camera motors 1 is new/mint

Many extra NEW spare parts, gears bushings etc.

Both Cameras are designed to work off any 7 to 9v source or battery

NEW mirrored shutter just installed this week in the B camera so both shutters are like new. with other extras including carrying shipping cases and operation manual

IF any buyer can do the deal within a week :

. .. I will include several reels of unused old stock un-exposed (but stored in Refrigerator) 35m film stock as follows:

1 400 foot roll sealed FUGI Motion Picture Film 8540 Color Reversal

Daylight asa150

1 100 foot roll Fugi Color negative ISO 160 C-41 or CN-16 process

1 100 foot roll ILFORD XP2 ISO400 black and white? C-41 process

Which effectively means that except for the cost of development, you can test operate and experiment with the cameras for free after purchase.

Any one interested can check out the camera in LA/Ventura/Santa Barbara area or I could show it on webcam or send other pictures on request.

MORE AND LARGER Pictures of MINT A camera package are here:

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/ss175/a...bucket/KonvasA/

(I am aware that it is difficult to determine condition of camera by photos but looking at the condition of straps buckles and packaging you can see how truly "unused" this camera is)

MORE AND LARGER Pictures of OTHER Back up full CAMERA system is here :

http://s573.photobucket.com/albums/ss175/a...bucket/KonvasB/

I am looking for a quick clean deal so make an offer on all or part of package if you want.

buyer reserves right to specify payment options for buyers from specific NON-EU or NON- US countries also just listed on ebay here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=140316197906

post-39807-1240464303.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alamofilms
Ebay listing has been cancelled

please contact seller direct

Lenses and other components of package can be sold separately if interested

Seller is at alamomail at yahoo dot com

for direct contact... apparently the board is not allowing me to respond to personal messages for some reason

Guest alamofilms
Ebay listing has been cancelled

please contact seller direct

Lenses and other components of package can be sold separately if interested

Seller is at alamomail at yahoo dot com

for direct contact... apparently the board is not allowing me to respond to personal messages for some reason