Beaulieu 4008/2008 Custom Rod Support

Seth C King

ACS custom rod support for the Beaulieu 4008/2008

The rod support is designed to attach directly to the bottom of the camera's handle, therefore eliminating any modifications to the camera itself. It attaches with a standard 1/4-20 screw that is supplied and then can be mounted to any tripod plate equipped with a 1/4-20 screw. Most tripods and plates accept either 1/4-20 or 3/8".

The rods are carbon fiber, 15mm and made by Cavision. They are set 60 mm rod center to rod center, meaning that they'll accept any mattebox or follow focus designed to these measurements. Rod lengths are 10". The rod support was also designed to allow handheld use, with a certain level of comfort, as can be noted by the rounded edges on the back of the unit. The unit also has horizontal and vertical fine adjustments and has been powder coated with a matte black finish for durability.

Unit sells for $220.00, plus $10.00 S&H which will include insurance and tracking. If you're not in the continental US, email me for a shipping qoute. You have 7 days from the date of delivery to return the rod support if you're not completely satisfied.

If you have any questions or would like more photos feel free to pm me or email me at: arfilm76@yahoo.com