Complete Master Series Package lots here

Guest Steadicam Forum

Guest Steadicam Forum

UPGRADING! So up for sale is the package that has allowed me to buy new. It can do the same for you! Purchased in very good condition in Jan. 2005, it has been made better since then. System has been well cared for and worked moderately, owner operated only. This is a complete working steadicam package for sale in its’ entirety. See below, there is a lot included.

Master Series Film Steadicam Package includes:

Master Series Film Sled with:

-Wireless remote topstage (redone by Tiffen in 07)

-TransVideo Cinemonitor 3A LCD ultrabrite 1100 NIT New in 2007

-Nebtek 5.8 Pro backup monitor 400 NIT multiple power options. New 2008

-Jerry Hill Docking bracket (click in and out)

-12/24 converter box

-Sled power cables for all Arriflex(2), Panavision(2), Moviecam(1), 4 pin xlr(1) HDcams

-5 x CP steadicam batteries (4 have been recelled in 06-08 and in very good shape)

-3 x PAG cobalt batteries (Excellent batts in good shape) Calzone case that fits batts and chargers.

-PAG plate adapter (to utilize pag batts on the front to run 24 volts)

-2 x 8” cheese plates

-1 set of lightweight rods

-Lowmode brackets for SR’s, arriIII, BL, video cams.

-2 piece custom rain/dust cover

-Calzone hard case

-original owners manual

-Master Series Arm with: (serviced in 06)

- 8” arm post

- 2x 4” arm posts

- 2x arm post collars

- low mode J bracket

- low mode pin

- 2 piece rain/dust cover

- arm bag

- Master Series Vest with: (new pads in 06)

- soft bag

- custom back straps

Wireless Focus

-Bartech Focus Device package with:

-BFD hand unit

-BFD receiver

-Heden m32p motor

-5x motor bushings to fit all rod sizes

-8x gears various pitch for all lenses

-2x motor cables

-Master sled to BFD receiver power

- Panavision power and on / off

-Arriflex/Sony power and on / off (7 cables total)

-hard case

- Solid single channel system has been used lightly but under a wide range of circumstances, has served as a backup for ½ its time as well. Use it with Steadicam or without with the included power cables.

Wireless Video

-Modulus 3000 transmitter, antennae, attenuator, book, case, 2 X Master Series sled cables (short and long), Arri 3 pin cable, Arri mini monitor cable (power and vid), Panavasion power cable

-Sony 1041u tuner w/remote AC/12DC operation, green sharkfin antennae, 8ft antennae cable.

-Sony Clamshell GV-S50 tuner w/ 8mm recorder 3 batts and charger, a/v cables, ac adapter, case.

-A great wireless setup that works with the steadicam or it includes extra cables to run it on the camera without steadicam.

Also included:

-2x big allen wrench, set of regular allens

-25 lbs practice cage, fits all small dv cameras up to a GL1 or so

-Original 5” CRT monitor with brackets (tube is on the way out. Fixable though) I upgraded monitor instead of fixing.

The only thing not included in this steadicam setup is the stand and my Garfield mount. If you come pick the gear up you are welcome to the stand but I am not going to ship it because its’ an old heavy stand. Package price is $32,000. Email me for phone #, pics, info. Gear is in New Mexico, take a roadtrip, try it. fly it. Take it home! Buyer pays shipping.

Have pics ready to send couldn't fit but 1 on here for some reason. will try and add more pics.

beauchaput@hotmail.com

www.steadibeau.com

http://www.steadicamforum.com/index.php?ac...ost&id=3943

View or reply to the original post at SteadicamForum.com