Searching for an Internship

Guest Sarah 407

Guest Sarah 407

Hello, I'm currently a sophomore at Washington University, and I'm searching for a summer internship in cinematography. I am a photography major with a film minor and am experienced with the visual aspects of cinematography, but I have no experience with any sort of production and I would like to learn. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, I'm willing to take an unpaid internship if necessary, as long as I am able to work hands-on. Thank you!

Hi,

My name is DEEPAK KUMAR PADHY and I am a young and well-experienced cinematographer from INDIA. I am really interested to work in foreign films, which has a good standard of filmmaking. I am in this profession right from my age of 12 years because my father is a well-known cinematographer and Ad filmmaker in INDIA and a recipient of several prestigious awards. I did my diploma in cinematography in FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE OF TAMIL NADU, INDIA, which is a government-authorized institute. I have worked as a Operative cameraman and associate cameraman for more than 15 feature films and several Advertisement films. I have worked as Director of photography for 3 ad films (35mm and cinemascope), 2 short films (16mm and 35mm) and one feature film which is under production and is a high budget Bengali film (Indian language), cinemascope with all latest equipments right from ARRI 435 extreme, Giraffe crane, Akela crane etc.

If you are really interested to work in films send me your bio data and e-meil address to "dollscamera@yahoo.co.in". I will take you for my next project.

Guest Sarah 407

Mr Padhy-

Thank you for your quick response! I'm curious to hear what sort of film you will be working on next. I will email you shortly.

Stefan was a senior taking film theory, I think, but I don't know if that's a major there. (red haired guy). Erin produced his shorts but does so for others, too. I guess I'm only assuming she goes there, too.

I wonder if maybe Stefan even graduated by now. Anyway, I'm in St. Charles.