how to check back focus

i have used panasonic p2hd ajhpx 3000 with cine lens adapter angeniux with ultra prime lens.

then i have trouble about focus. i always have the different from my measuring tape than view finder..this happen in 25 feet to 60 feet above..

when i mesured 26 feet than i check in view finder the object can focus in 60 feet..

i think this is about back fokus in cine lens adapter..

i hope anyone can share how to check back fokus in angeniux cine lens adapter and in digi prime lens..thank before

regard

daus/1st ac

• Premium Member
i have used panasonic p2hd ajhpx 3000 with cine lens adapter angeniux with ultra prime lens.

then i have trouble about focus. i always have the different from my measuring tape than view finder..this happen in 25 feet to 60 feet above..

when i mesured 26 feet than i check in view finder the object can focus in 60 feet..

i think this is about back fokus in cine lens adapter..

i hope anyone can share how to check back fokus in angeniux cine lens adapter and in digi prime lens..thank before

regard

daus/1st ac

The flange focal depth of the adapter needs to be corrected, it is too long. I'm not familiar with that particular adapter, so I can't comment on the mechanics of how to do it.