Studio Feature Director

Landon D. Parks

again, Im not syaing its wronge for the studios to hire lesser known director's. Hell, thats awsome in my mind because it means I have a chance one day.

Its just weird, say, how they choose alfonso for HP 3. It's like one of those stories you wish could happen to you.... you know?

But look @ this David Yates guy who they have considered for HP 5.... What attracted him to them? Hes mainly a TV director, and has only like 1 theatrical film to his name.

Its just weird how studios target directors when it seems to me that they would not even know about them.

Hell, I'v never heard of David Yates, and I doubt a lot of people have before his being offered HP 5.

Its not wronge they hire directors like this, its just amazing to me. It sort of gives me hope in fact.

I can understand if David Yates approached thre studio first and had a grand vision for the film, but for them to just "Offer" it to someone like David Yates..... My question is "Why"??? He dont have a lot of experiance, and little with kids from what I seen of his work.

Do you understand what Im saying? Its not wronge, its just amazing!!!!!

I wonder if any directors have approached WB for Harry Potter instead of the other way around yet? Or if they are only considering directors they choose to offer it too.

Edited by Landon D. Parks