Writing a Portfolio/Resume

I have been planning before to attend film school in a priate college or some other film focused school.

But these programs cost from $17,000 up to $35,000 a year. So, I decided to take a step back and go to a college near where I live and study film. It may not be as much education here as in a standard film school.

I am applying to Sheridan College in Oakville, Ont. Canada for this Fall, or Winter of '09.

I need some help in writing a professional looking portfolio/resume for application.

I need help with what to write, how to write it, what to include, what not to include, style of writing, etc.

I can take your advice, or if you can hook me up with a website that will tell me and show examples if possible.

Here is the information from Sheridan College:

http://www1.sheridaninstitute.ca/students/...1099-public.pdf

*I am going into Advanced Television & Film.

Studying to become a Producer, Director, or possibly a backup of a Camera Man/DP.

Need to write this ASAP.

Thanks

EDIT:

I believe that I also need to include a reel of some previous work I have done, not too sure.

But, it would help to include one anyways...

I am in my final year of High School, and I do not have any reels of my work. If I do require a reel, what should I do?

But, If I could stay back for a semester an apply in Winter, then I MIGHT be able to put together a reel of my work I did in High School. Would this be OK?

Edited by Michael Frymus