Unexposed 16mm film Shelf Life

I just bought 6 rolls of 16mm Kodak color film about a week ago on eBay. Unfortunately the camera I bought doesn't seem to be working and I'm contemplating waiting until returning to school at the end of August to use the equipment they have there.

My question is: will my rolls of film stay good until then? I have them in the fridge for now. I'm not really sure what the shelf life of the film is unexposed. Will it last for two months in the fridge like that?

I just bought 6 rolls of 16mm Kodak color film about a week ago on eBay. Unfortunately the camera I bought doesn't seem to be working and I'm contemplating waiting until returning to school at the end of August to use the equipment they have there.

My question is: will my rolls of film stay good until then? I have them in the fridge for now. I'm not really sure what the shelf life of the film is unexposed. Will it last for two months in the fridge like that?

I would store the rolls in the freezer and they should be good for many months. I have film that has been in the freezer for a couple of years and have had no problems. Just make sure you give it a few hours to get to room temp before you shoot. Also, make sure the cans are well sealed. If they are new and unopened, they should last a while. Off of eBay though, you have no idea how long someone had them sitting in the hot trunk of their car.