Small LED Lights for Cameras

I was recently in the market for a small pocket cam that I could just carry around with ease, rather than having my Canon XH-A1. I ended up getting the Flip Ultra HD, and a few cheap lenses to allow me to have a telephoto and wide angle.

What I'm looking for next is an LED light to compensate for shots with hardly any light. I'd really like something that's small that can attach to the Flip Ultra. Something that isn't too big that it looks awkward with the flip. Preferably something that's dimmable, yet bright enough to light a subject at least from 5 feet away. Also, if it comes with some filters, that would be great too. More importantly, if portability is my main focus, then I'd prefer something without the need of a battery pack. I know that the light wouldn't last long without one, but I'm fine with carrying another set of AA batteries if need be.

Do any of you know of a light that might accommodate my needs? I know it's improbable to get all the things that I asked for in a light, especially considering the size, but if it's close to my description, I may settle. Let me know!!!