leicina super rt1

arun cg

• Premium Member

Hi, i would of thought the cost of having the cleaning work carried out will out weigh the cost of another camera. Also you'll need to locate a technician familiar with the 8-64 lens fitted to the camera, and once the cleaning work has been carried out, will all the elements be in correct alignment?. I've never seen an 8-64 suffer from fungus before, i wonder what state the wratten filter is in to.

Hi, i would of thought the cost of having the cleaning work carried out will out weigh the cost of another camera. Also you'll need to locate a technician familiar with the 8-64 lens fitted to the camera, and once the cleaning work has been carried out, will all the elements be in correct alignment?. I've never seen an 8-64 suffer from fungus before, i wonder what state the wratten filter is in to.

hi ,

thanks for reply.filter not engaged. i turned the time exp dial ,depressed release and viewed the lens thru the gate.it was not foggy than it seem thru view finder but some fibres (fungus) visible. hope it will not affct picture much.keeping in this position i am planning to insert a cotton bud dipped in lens cleaning liquid thru the gate, without scratching and depositing bud inside!