Moonlight Media announced IPO plans

Landon D. Parks

From the desk of: Donna Abbot – Moore.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Moonlight Media (formerly Firestorm Features) announced today its plan to become a publicly traded company by the end of 2009. Landon Parks, President & CEO of the company stated today “Going public will allow us to broaden our reach for capital investment”. Parks estimates the expense to do the Initial Public Offering will be in the range of $50,000 - $100,000. Parks assured investors who already own stock in the company that the expense should be justified by the ability to reach more investment capital. “By doing the IPO now, we can increase our operating capital, so as to have access to better quality product to bring to the market”, Parks said.

According to Parks, the initial direct public offering will be made for $5,000,000 in capital. The company will be quoted over the counter on either "Pink Sheets QX™" or "OTCBB™", since the company does not yet qualify for trading on NASDAQ™. Parks stated that the process is still being worked out, and that the end of year date is when they intent to have all financial reports submitted to the SEC. Actual time-frame for receiving public status could be an additional 5 – 9 months.

More details of the IPO will be made available once the exact details of the bid have been worked out.

Sincerely,

Donna Abbot – Moore,

Public Relations Director,

Moonlight Media

About Moonlight Media: Moonlight Media (formerly Firestorm Features), is a media company that specializes in motion picture production & distribution, as well as several online services related to the film industry. The company was founded in 2009 by Landon Parks, who is the current President & CEO.

Just wanted to share!

Have a good day!

Landon :-)

>About Moonlight Media: Moonlight Media (formerly Firestorm Features), is a media company that specializes in motion picture production & distribution...<

...And all this time I thought you had to actually produce and distribute a motion picture to make such claims, silly me!

...And all this time I thought you had to actually produce and distribute a motion picture to make such claims, silly me!

Your point?

That is what the company does... Not at this exact moment, no. But that is what the company is going to do, and the reason the company was founded. Technically, it probably should have stated "Will specialize in film production & distribution", but I didn't write the press release, and that fact did not cross my mind in proof-reading it. :huh:

Edited by Landon D. Parks

Not a problem Patrick :P . I can understand where this came from. Although keep in mind, even though we have not yet released a film, we do currently have the money too ($800,000 in an escrow, with the IPO bringing in more). So it will happen, we are just waiting to see if we can raise more capital before commencing full business operations. The release was not written 100% as it should have been either. I found another error that I missed in proof-reading. In that the release states:

"and that the end of year date is when they intent to have all financial reports submitted to the SEC"

I never said that. While the company will be a "reporting" company, it will not be to the SEC. We are using "Regulation A", in conjunction with the SCOR (Small Corporate Offerings Reports) filings in all 50 states. This allows us to solicit and sell share to the public in all 50 states, up to $5,000,000 in a 12 month period. Under "Regulation A", we only file our annual reports and SCOR forms with the State commissions, and we are not reporting to the SEC.

I'm gonna have to get on Donna :blink: .

Edited by Landon D. Parks