More Random Camera And AC Stuff

Annie Wengenroth

More stuff I don't need, updated!

I have:

1. Cine 60 battery belt that doesn't work and is no longer necessary as a door stop. I thought about taking out the cells and turning it into some kind of weird little bondage type belt or something, but it doesn't really fit me that well. So much for that. So, if anybody wants to make me an offer plus shipping to try and do something with it, you're welcome to it. Bonus points if you're in NYC- I can drop it off to you. It plugs in to charge, it just doesn't actually HOLD a charge. Maybe there is hope.

2. TWO follow focus speed cranks. Put one in each side and have a race with your 2nd, I dunno.

3. Arri parts books: SR and BL-3.

4. Moviecam eyepice heater cable for Compact and SL.

5. Fisher 11-pin to 12V male video tap cable for SR cameras..it allows you to run the tap off a 4-pin 12V block/belt by connecting it to the power cable from the 12-volt power port on older video taps. Might be of use to someone...it's not right in front of me so I'd have to double-check that I looked at the connectors right, but PM me if you're specifically interested in it and I can give you details.

I'm taking reasonable offers on all of the above. I'll probably put it on Ebay in a couple of weeks but thought I'd post here first.

Then...

AC stuff:

1. 2 Lens Pens, a random array of lens tissue packs, small blower brush. $25 shipped for the lot?

2. Laser pointer. This is the red one that Film Tools sells and I never use it. It needs a new battery. $40 plus shipping (which shouldn't be much since it is pretty light).

3. Panavision iris rod wrench. $20 plus shipping.

If you want, you can make me an offer for all the AC stuff plus shipping cost, but the only thing I'm firm on is the laser pointer.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump....taking offers...

Can't be buying camera gear right now, but I have a mint condition, all analog, Roland Juno 60 synth (minus the pre MIDI storage deck) from the 80s from my collection that I've been considering selling, should you be looking for something like that . . .