Music Video Shot on the Canon 7D

Michael Sutton

I shot this on the Canon 7D with a Canon 24-70 2.8 USM and the Canon EF-S 10-22MM with Beachtek DXA-5D, Panasonic AG-MC200G short shotgun mic with shockmount, Sony UWP-V1/4244 wireless mic, BG-E7 battery grip, RedRock Micro FF V2, with RedRock and Zacuto DSLR gear, Manfrotto and Sachtler tripods. Posted in FCP Studio 3 with Motion and a bit of Shake 4

My 9 year old daughter (shot this on her birthday weekend) has wrapped post on her first music video which was shot on the 7D exclusively and has it on You Tube. I was wondering if everyone could check it out and maybe leave a positive comment on You Tube for her.

It will only take a few minutes and you will help fulfill every 9 year old little suburban white girls dream of becoming a Rap superstar. Thanks and please forward this to as many people you think might like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqWoO0XXBj0

Much appreciated. Thanks everyone.

• 1 month later...

Very nice,,, well done

Ron Beatteay

www.sweetbluesnw.com

I shot this on the Canon 7D with a Canon 24-70 2.8 USM and the Canon EF-S 10-22MM with Beachtek DXA-5D, Panasonic AG-MC200G short shotgun mic with shockmount, Sony UWP-V1/4244 wireless mic, BG-E7 battery grip, RedRock Micro FF V2, with RedRock and Zacuto DSLR gear, Manfrotto and Sachtler tripods. Posted in FCP Studio 3 with Motion and a bit of Shake 4

My 9 year old daughter (shot this on her birthday weekend) has wrapped post on her first music video which was shot on the 7D exclusively and has it on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqWoO0XXBj0

Much appreciated. Thanks everyone.