Kodak 5217 for sale...

John Herzog

I have a little over 6,000 feet of Kodak 5217 200T 35mm film to sell from a shoot that I was involved with. I was originally going to use the film for a personal project, but plans fell through. While the film is about a year old, it has been fog tested good or excellent, has been stored properly under my care, and is ready to shoot.

Here are the particulars:

Three (3) 1,000' recans

Six (6) 400' recans

One (1) 450' long end

One (1) 320' short end

Total: 6,170 feet

My asking price is $200 but that number is negotiable. The buyer is responsible for paying any and all shipping costs. All sales are final.

If you're interested, please contact me at szobinski@gmail.com or by phone at (321) 948-7503.

Best of luck and happy holidays!

• 1 month later...
Guest Jeffrey Stanfill
I have a little over 6,000 feet of Kodak 5217 200T 35mm film to sell from a shoot that I was involved with. I was originally going to use the film for a personal project, but plans fell through. While the film is about a year old, it has been fog tested good or excellent, has been stored properly under my care, and is ready to shoot.

Here are the particulars:

Three (3) 1,000' recans

Six (6) 400' recans

One (1) 450' long end

One (1) 320' short end

Total: 6,170 feet

My asking price is $200 but that number is negotiable. The buyer is responsible for paying any and all shipping costs. All sales are final.

If you're interested, please contact me at szobinski@gmail.com or by phone at (321) 948-7503.

Best of luck and happy holidays!

Are you still selling? Just wanted to check before i would contact you via email.